Award-winning trainer and structured creative thinking expert Ravid Kuperberg will join us live in Athens, on February 2, 2023, to help you master creativity and develop ideas that deliver effective digital storytelling.
During a fully interactive 6-hour workshop, attendees will examine recent award-winning campaigns that have effectively made use of contemporary storytelling tools and will decode the recurring thinking patters embedded in them.
Based on these patterns, participants will then explore how they can develop new digital storytelling ideas. In other words, after each tool is presented, you will be asked to put theory into practice, on actual briefs and tasks, in order to come up with tangible ideas that you will be able to use as an effective road map at work.
During the session, you will learn, among others, how to…
- Turn an abstract/complicated insight into a clear, relatable, storytelling vehicle.
- Deliver a story by using existing digital resources and platforms in a new unexpected manner.
- Reach more people by combining online with offline channels.
- Produce engaging digital storytelling by… traveling in time.
- Deliver a story that enables people to experience a truth for themselves.
- Transform real-time data and insights into real-time activations that involve people and generate digital content.
- Use consumers’ creativity and people's desire for attention/recognition to co-create stimulating digital stories.
Exclusive training for a limited number of attendees
Real practice over theory
- 1 Single Ticket per workshop: 189€
- 1 Group Ticket (1x3 single tickets) per workshop: 449€ (you save an extra 20%)
- 1 Single Ticket per workshop: 212€
- 1 Group Ticket (1x3 single tickets) per workshop: 509€ (you save an extra 20%)
- 1 Single Ticket per workshop: 249€
- 1 Group Ticket (1x3 single tickets) per workshop: 599€ (you save 20%)
- 1 VIP Ticket per workshop: 599€