Does your brand have a true USP in your market? A distinctive voice telling a bespoke story that cuts through the noise of the social media era? What is your unique story?
This workshop will help you identify the steps to define your story, explain how to get a brand marketing storytelling engine up and running, and discuss how to turn that into killer content.
Content that doesn’t just pay off in brand metrics but will make your performance marketing more effective.
This 7hr session is a chance to review and delve into the true business narrative for your customers. Work through a process to help you find the nuances of customer need and do a "stock take" of your existing brand and how it connects with consumers. Find your USP and tighten the story you're putting out. Rather than paying an agency to go away and do it all, give yourself the chance to try it first - or refine the creative brief for them.
You might be a start-up trying to figure out what’ll make you special, an established brand that needs help tying together multiple marketing channels and strands into a clear strategy, or a legacy brand needing a new approach. Ideal for Marketing Directors looking for a strategy to help internally navigate change all the way down to brand, or Social Managers looking to superpower their content marketing.
1) Get a tried and trusted process and templates that you can take away and work with the next day in your own business.
2) Work through these strategic templates during the session, meaning you could either have a tangible strategy template or an actual action plan by the end of the training.
3) Have fun getting creative, tying together performance marketing needs and brand creative.
Exclusive training for a limited number of attendees
Real practice over theory
Marketing director, brand leader, business and commercial consultant and creative director, Pete’s worked both sides of the divide at agency groups Omnicom, WPP and IPG Mediabrands and with top UK brands from Peaky Blinders, Big Brother and MasterChef at Endemol Shine UK, Waitrose, Renault Dacia, Comic Relief, Cheapflights, Bamboo Clothing, Specsavers and generation-defining entertainment platforms Habbo Hotel and BLAST esports entertainment.
An award-winning marketer and digital-social-content leader, Pete connects brands with audiences and drives fast, valuable growth. In the modern, multi-platform world with attention at a premium and audience at the core, he’s passionate about brands creating emotional ties through brilliant basics and strong foundations, powered by his bespoke storytelling engine, and driving fame as key to every business’ growth.
From Mexico and the USA, to UK, Greece, Hungary, Cyprus and beyond, Pete brings a unique mix of energy, wit, forward-thinking techniques and inspiring examples to his sessions.
- 1 Single Ticket per workshop: 212€
- 1 Group Ticket (1x3 single tickets) per workshop: 509€ (you save an extra 20%)
- 1 Single Ticket per workshop: 249€
- 1 Group Ticket (1x3 single tickets) per workshop: 599€ (you save 20%)
- 1 VIP Ticket per workshop: 599€